Acclaimed lawyer and talk show host Laura Coates touched all of our hearts with her frustrations over raising her children to be proud of their blackness. Before she even broke into tears, I was right there with her. My wife Kendra and I are raising 3 children; 12 and 10-year-old daughters and a 3-year-old son. […]
- 7 Steps To Raising Confident Black Children
- The Problem With White Allies And Anti-Racist Education
- We must stop using the term “Hotep Brother”
- New Album Intro (lyrics)
- Take control of your future!
- Take control of your diet!
- 7 Steps to Reduce Work Stress
- March For Our Lives
- A Motivational Speaker’s Take on White Supremacists