I’m a preexisting condition because I was born I breathed I sneezed I wheezed I coughed I delivered I was born I loved I worshipped I immigrated I crawled I walked I marched I talked I yelled I resisted I persisted I served I taught I sought I said my life matters I said my […]
- I’m a Preexisting Condition (a poem)
- Is It Time to Revive Critical Thinking in America?
- Trump, Casey Affleck, Brock Turner, and the Soft Bigotry of low Expectations
- Elevating the Black Male: Strategies to become a more culturally competent teacher
- The New Struggle (lyrics)
- I acknowledge my privilege. Why can’t white people?
- Why this Bostonian didn’t root for The Patriots in the Super Bowl
- 7 reasons this father did not vote for Donald Trump