This week, First Lady, Melania Trump is celebrating the one year anniversary of her Be Best campaign, an initiative designed to focus on overall wellbeing for young people, help end the opioid epidemic, and stop social media bullying. It’s so easy to talk about the fact that the third aspect of it, ending social media […]
- Beyond Kaepernick and Kneeling: Why JAY Z’s NFL Deal Could be Good for the Black Community
- Workplace Issues Under Trump? Here are 3 ways To Handle It!
- The Case For Impeachment (Lyrics)
- JAY Z Is A Billionaire. What Will Black Boys In YOUR School TODAY Be Tomorrow?
- G.R.O.W. Towards Your Greatness!
- Melania Trump’s Be Best program is a farce for marginalized youth
- Educators Weaponizing Authority: Jabari Talbot Arrest and the School to Prison Pipeline
- A freestyle rhyme on #timesup, #blacklivesmatter, #metoo, water, and more!
- 7 Steps To Raising Confident Black Children