Motivational speakers are supposed to be objective. We are supposed to speak about how there is always a window opening when a door closes. We are supposed to speak matter-of-factly that life doesn’t care about our excuses, only our results. We are expected to be apolitical and focus on the […]
- Educators Weaponizing Authority: Jabari Talbot Arrest and the School to Prison Pipeline
- A freestyle rhyme on #timesup, #blacklivesmatter, #metoo, water, and more!
- 7 Steps To Raising Confident Black Children
- The Problem With White Allies And Anti-Racist Education
- We must stop using the term “Hotep Brother”
- New Album Intro (lyrics)
- Take control of your future!
- Take control of your diet!
- 7 Steps to Reduce Work Stress