I had the honor of speaking at the United Nations along with House of Cards actress Robin Wright and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power. Our focus was raising awareness about the crisis in the Congo and how you and I can be UPstanders and not bystanders in this war that has claimed […]
- Beyond Kaepernick and Kneeling: Why JAY Z’s NFL Deal Could be Good for the Black Community
- Workplace Issues Under Trump? Here are 3 ways To Handle It!
- The Case For Impeachment (Lyrics)
- JAY Z Is A Billionaire. What Will Black Boys In YOUR School TODAY Be Tomorrow?
- G.R.O.W. Towards Your Greatness!
- Melania Trump’s Be Best program is a farce for marginalized youth
- Educators Weaponizing Authority: Jabari Talbot Arrest and the School to Prison Pipeline
- A freestyle rhyme on #timesup, #blacklivesmatter, #metoo, water, and more!
- 7 Steps To Raising Confident Black Children