Omekongo's first CD"Winner of the Cambridge Poetry Award for Best CD!" .
About Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
Dr. Omékongo Dibinga is a motivational speaker, TV talk show host, trilingual poet, rapper, and professor of Crosscultural Communication at American University. His writings and performances have appeared in O Magazine, as well as on TV and radio from CNN and TEDx to The BBC and NPR. He’s written songs for major motion pictures and organizations such as NASA. He has spoken before the United Nations and partners with the State Department to conduct leadership trainings overseas. He has shared his work in 25 countries. Omékongo provides leadership, and diversity & inclusion consulting for organizations. For more, please visit www.upstanderinternational.com.
Entries by Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
Enhanced CD, Omekongo's second sound project. .
Hip Hop / Spoken word, Omekongo's third sound project. .
A Step by Step Guide for Young People Entering the Workforce. Free Your Mind Publishing is proud to offer this ultimate guide for young people getting ready to tackle the workforce for the first time. Muadi B. Dibinga is the founder of Bijimba Consulting (www.bijimbaconsulting.com), a firm which provides fundraising and development services to nonprofit […]
UPstander International provides customized poetic presentations that capture the mission of your organization. We will sit down with all parties involved in your event, and create a powerful and dynamic spoken word presentation for your audience. Employees today are in search of diverse ways to receive inspiring words from their employers. UPstander International will take […]
"…they say you can't judge a book by its cover. But it has become appallingly clear that you can judge an entire continent by its media coverage…" I joined Rob Casper from the Poetry and Literature Center of the Library of Congress to discuss the state of contemporary African Literature. Click here to visit my recent […]
On this episode of Real Talk, Omekongo speaks with Ariel Anderson about the issue of diversity. .
Omekongo talk with Jessica Port about students who have been labeled as "emotionally disturbed". .
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
- Reshaping The HipHop World With Dr. Omékongo Dibinga And Care For AIDS With Justin Miller
- Changing the Climate on Climate Change (a poem)
- The 10 Antiracist Commandments (lyrics)
- The Case For Impeachment (updated lyrics)
- I’m Black Before I’m A “Person of Color” Or “Minority.” Companies, Schools, & TV MUST See Me.