I have been really impressed by the steps taken by schools to speak to the racial tensions engulfing America right now. I have had the honor in my work to also lead some of these discussions as well and will be leading more. As a parent of K-12 children, I have also watched my own […]
- Should schools also speak separately to white students, parents, and staff?
- Everyday is Father’s Day (lyrics)
- How companies can avoid “Black Lives Matter” and Juneteenth becoming the new Kwanzaa
- From allies to partners: how white people can be better listeners
- Breonna Bland Arbery-Floyd (a poem for the slain)
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga