I’ve heard and read several stories about what white people need to do right now. Many of those stories talked about the need for white people to listen. That is absolutely true, but there are two points that need to be added: how to listen, and what to do after whites listen. I must say […]
- From allies to partners: how white people can be better listeners
- Breonna Bland Arbery-Floyd (a poem for the slain)
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
- Reshaping The HipHop World With Dr. Omékongo Dibinga And Care For AIDS With Justin Miller
- Changing the Climate on Climate Change (a poem)
- The 10 Antiracist Commandments (lyrics)