This past week, my son turned 6-years old. We celebrated with cupcakes, board games, and video games. It was a great day that I was so looking forward to. Yesterday I was reminded that under the Trump administration, there are at least 540 children who are still separated from their parents from babies to toddlers. […]
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate
- Trump cutting off aid while Americans are dying is treacherous
- Border children: charge Trump with crimes against against humanity
- The President is not a leader for us on Coronavirus
- Breonna Taylor deserves better
- Should schools also speak separately to white students, parents, and staff?