I want to start this off by saying happy birthday to Mr. Ahmaud Arbery. Ahmaud, you’re a man who should be here today. An all-American athlete, and kind and loving person as described by family. I’m not going by these false media reports and narratives working to put you, the victim, on trial. In my […]
- Should schools also speak separately to white students, parents, and staff?
- Everyday is Father’s Day (lyrics)
- How companies can avoid “Black Lives Matter” and Juneteenth becoming the new Kwanzaa
- From allies to partners: how white people can be better listeners
- Breonna Bland Arbery-Floyd (a poem for the slain)
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga