The year 2020 has been called the year of America’s racial reckoning by some. It’s been called a time where movements for racial and social justice exploded on the national scene. I have to be honest. I am not convinced. As a student of history, I have learned to analyze the difference between what activist […]
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitism has no place here!
- Republican Hypocrisy on the 1619 Project
- Dr. Seuss and False “Cancel Culture” Claims
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate
- Trump cutting off aid while Americans are dying is treacherous
- Border children: charge Trump with crimes against against humanity