Senator McConnell and his republican colleagues will stop at no attempt to whitewash history or better yet, keep history whitewashed. As an educator who has taught at the K-12 level and now as a diversity & inclusion trainer of educators in public, private, and charter schools, I have seen first-hand how the history and social […]
- InsErection (a poem on the January 6th insurrection)
- An Education Platform for Democrats after Youngkin’s Win
- On Critical Race Theory protests and removing Hitler from history books
- Cleveland Guardians Name Change is Late but the Right Move
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitism has no place here!
- Republican Hypocrisy on the 1619 Project
- Dr. Seuss and False “Cancel Culture” Claims
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion