I pride myself on being a continual student of life. I am always looking to learn more about what I do not know. I also know that if I am going to continue to do my work in the area of diversity, equity, and inclusion, I can never become too arrogant to think I have […]
- On Critical Race Theory protests and removing Hitler from history books
- Cleveland Guardians Name Change is Late but the Right Move
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitism has no place here!
- Republican Hypocrisy on the 1619 Project
- Dr. Seuss and False “Cancel Culture” Claims
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate