For over a decade, I have worked with private, public, and charter schools across this nation on issues relating to diversity, culturally relevant instruction, and student leadership. The work I do takes different forms in different schools. In some schools, I am brought in to work with faculty on ways they can reach their more disenfranchised […]
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
- Reshaping The HipHop World With Dr. Omékongo Dibinga And Care For AIDS With Justin Miller
- Changing the Climate on Climate Change (a poem)
- The 10 Antiracist Commandments (lyrics)
- The Case For Impeachment (updated lyrics)
- I’m Black Before I’m A “Person of Color” Or “Minority.” Companies, Schools, & TV MUST See Me.
- The Best Me (an affirmation)
- Global Soul (a poem)