This past week, my son turned 6-years old. We celebrated with cupcakes, board games, and video games. It was a great day that I was so looking forward to. Yesterday I was reminded that under the Trump administration, there are at least 540 children who are still separated from their parents from babies to toddlers. […]
- On Critical Race Theory protests and removing Hitler from history books
- Cleveland Guardians Name Change is Late but the Right Move
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitism has no place here!
- Republican Hypocrisy on the 1619 Project
- Dr. Seuss and False “Cancel Culture” Claims
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate