Over the past few weeks, I have seen “Black Lives Matter” stated by companies, schools, famous people, and everyday people. It has been spray painted across stores in protest and even the Mayor of Washington, DC Muriel Bowser had it spray painted across a prominent street leading up to the White House. I opened up […]
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate
- Trump cutting off aid while Americans are dying is treacherous
- Border children: charge Trump with crimes against against humanity
- The President is not a leader for us on Coronavirus
- Breonna Taylor deserves better
- Should schools also speak separately to white students, parents, and staff?