Over the past few weeks, I have seen “Black Lives Matter” stated by companies, schools, famous people, and everyday people. It has been spray painted across stores in protest and even the Mayor of Washington, DC Muriel Bowser had it spray painted across a prominent street leading up to the White House. I opened up […]
- On Critical Race Theory protests and removing Hitler from history books
- Cleveland Guardians Name Change is Late but the Right Move
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitism has no place here!
- Republican Hypocrisy on the 1619 Project
- Dr. Seuss and False “Cancel Culture” Claims
- 4 Reasons to Stop Using the Word BIPOC…Like Now!
- The Rule of 7: Testing Your Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 3 Reasons Antiracism Efforts Are Failing At Your Organization
- Sexism isn’t the ONLY reason for Dr. Jill Biden hate