They say the journey of 1,000 miles starts with one step And they say never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes Both scenarios are harder when you have no shoes When you wake up wondering again just how you might lose When you shake up thinking of how to pay […]
- Should schools also speak separately to white students, parents, and staff?
- Everyday is Father’s Day (lyrics)
- How companies can avoid “Black Lives Matter” and Juneteenth becoming the new Kwanzaa
- From allies to partners: how white people can be better listeners
- Breonna Bland Arbery-Floyd (a poem for the slain)
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga