As a youth speaker, I am proud to have taken part in this wonderful event that is affecting so many people around the world but especially youth. Maya Soetoro-Ng, peace advocate and Pres. Obama’s half-sister, addresses the Center for American Progress on ending the exploitation of women and children. She highlights the challenges and strategies utilized […]
- The 10 Antiracist Commandments (lyrics)
- The Case For Impeachment (updated lyrics)
- I’m Black Before I’m A “Person of Color” Or “Minority.” Companies, Schools, & TV MUST See Me.
- The Best Me (an affirmation)
- Global Soul (a poem)
- Raise Hope for Congo (a poem)
- 3 & 1/2 ways private & wealthier public schools can attract black teachers
- Beyond Kaepernick and Kneeling: Why JAY Z’s NFL Deal Could be Good for the Black Community
- Workplace Issues Under Trump? Here are 3 ways To Handle It!