As a youth speaker, I am proud to have taken part in this wonderful event that is affecting so many people around the world but especially youth. Maya Soetoro-Ng, peace advocate and Pres. Obama’s half-sister, addresses the Center for American Progress on ending the exploitation of women and children. She highlights the challenges and strategies […]
- Everyday is Father’s Day (lyrics)
- How companies can avoid “Black Lives Matter” and Juneteenth becoming the new Kwanzaa
- From allies to partners: how white people can be better listeners
- Breonna Bland Arbery-Floyd (a poem for the slain)
- We need you NOW to stand with us for Ahmaud Arbery
- COVID-19: Tough Times Don’t Last but Tough People Do!
- NOW is the time time to grow! Don’t let Coronavirus stop you!
- Be an Upstander not a Bystander with Dr. Omekongo Dibinga
- Reshaping The HipHop World With Dr. Omékongo Dibinga And Care For AIDS With Justin Miller